Tuesday, December 07, 2004

12 Favorite Crows


Posted by Hello
August and Everything After:
Round Here
Perfect Blue Buildings
Sullivan Street (I think about this every time I walk by Sullivan Street here in the village)
Raining in Baltimore

Recovering the Satellites:
Long December (seriously, is there a more beautiful song out there?)
Walkaways (the best 1 minute song you'll ever hear)
Goodnight Elisabeth
Daylight Fading
Children in Bloom

Hard Candy:
Black and Blue
Holiday in Spain

Across a Wire:
Angels of the Silences (Storytellers)

Notice how many selection are from This Desert Life. Hahahaha.

Out of all of those my favorite Counting Crows song of all time would be......................
Round Here - I was only about 13 when this came out but it made me go, "Whoa, music is powerful". This is one of the songs that really made me get interested (addicted) to music.

No comments: