Saturday, April 19, 2008

Coffee out my nose

I'm sitting here studying for a test that I have on Monday night and no joke, I took a big drink of coffee and instantly got the urge to sneeze, I didn't even have time to swallow. Have you ever sneezed with coffee in your mouth? This is the first time that I have sprayed coffee out of my nose and I can't say that I enjoyed the experience. Yuck. I don't know why I'm telling the 3 people that read my blog this. All I can say is that Kelli is gone and I'm bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dustin my life sucks right now and i haven't laughed or thought things were funny in awhile until i read about you spitting coffee. thanks for the humor.

i did it once when i was brushing my teeth and spit...well...everything out onto mirror. surprised me so much i couldn't even lean down and spit into the sink... sad.

Dustin said...

glad the coffee out my nose could brighten your day Misty!