Friday, July 28, 2006

Some Music Recommendations

The Lancaster Orchestra - With Help From Absent Friends

--Newfound Friends




Lisa Germano - In The Maybe World

--Excerpts From a Love Circus









Ian Love - Ian Love

--The Only Night




Adam Arcuragi - Adam Arcuragi

--The Christmas Song




Pinetop Seven - Beneath Confederate Lake

--Paramour
--Quit These Hills



All of these albums can be found on www.emusic.com. I've been using this subscription service for about 5 months now and love it. You can find all kinds of new music and you get 40 songs a month for just 9.95. That's a pretty sweet deal. If you sing up I believe you get 25 free songs or something. If you do end up signing up for this please give me the reference so I can get some free songs as well. Just type in my email dbagby@gmail.com as the referall and I will love you forever!

No comments: