Friday, July 28, 2006

brush with death

We went over to a family member of Kelli's to walk the dogs and check the place out since it is new and I almost was attacked. I love boxers and have actually never met a bad boxer, until just a few minutes ago. This boxer was a big boy named Duke. I had no idea he was a vicious killer. there was apparently something about me he didn't like. I bent down to pet him and he almost ripped my arm off. After that he wouldn't stop barking at me. Everytime I would move he would come towards me and start barking as if he was ready to strike. I almost wet my pants. Kelli's Dad was trying to get him away from me but it was hard to pry him off. It was soon after that they told me he has already bit 4 people! 4 people! And they haven't put him to sleep yet. I wanted to volunteer to do it myself. Boxers aren't supposed to be like that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was bit by a boxer when I was a kid, and have never in my mind believed them to be anything but waiting for an opportunity to make bob-meat out of me. All of them. Vicious.
*shiver*

Glad you are okay, though!

Anonymous said...

You're quick with the posts...pilar and i were just reading the ole bagby blog this afternoon to keep up on your where abouts...now three new posts...impressive. Almost as impressive as your cat like reflexes escaping the terror of that dog.

Mr. Bill said...

YIKES! Relent, recoil, etc...

bill said...

duke seems sweet. i'd like to cuddle with him.

Dustin said...

i would pay money to see you try to cuddle with him!