Monday, July 31, 2006

i'm excited about....

Talladega Nights coming out....

Playing in a poker tournament and playing golf this week (both of which I do very poorly)....

The Cubs sweeping the Cardinals in a four game series.....

The last of my LCC friends getting married.....

Flying out to Seattle to do a wedding in a week.....

Hanging out in Temple Square in Salt Lake City on our way to Portland.....

Seeing my family in Morton.....

Getting to start Body Piercing Saved My Life soon.....

Not having an actual place of residence but just traveling around and staying with people......

Getting to spend a bachelor week with my friends from school......

So much to be excited about right now! Life is good!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so you know - you're supposed to talk about how difficult it will be for you to play the role of the bachelor now that you're happily married. that line of reasoning will go a long way towards helping you secure such jaunts in the future.

Dustin said...

hmm, that is something that I had not thought about. thank you for bringing that to my attention! You are right. I might have to edit that.

bill said...

...brewing your own sweet-tea??

Dustin said...

yeah, i forgot about that. how did that turn out for ya Bill?

Anonymous said...

you also forgot about seeing the Grand Canyon, make sure you take lots of pics
Kyle

bill said...

too sweet?? betsy, there is no such thing.

it was awesome dustin.