Thursday, June 15, 2006

Here's a positive

Obviously it's easy to talk about the failures and mistakes of President Bush as there have been many in the previous years but here is something positive. You rarely hear positive news but at least it's something. This is a good move for our environment. I'm excited to hear a Republican take an interest in the environment that we've been given the mandate to take care of by our Creator. Normally the Democrats are a little more likely to understand that mandate.

(Before anyone attacks me, I make that comment as neither a Republican or a Democrat. I would also make a statement like, "Great news to hear a Democratic care about the family) But of course both are kind of silly, generalistic, most likely untrue statements. Why am I critiquing myself here before anyone else has had a chance to?

I don't know.

Check out the story HERE.

Thanks to my lovely wife Kelli for sharing the story with me!

No comments: