Monday, March 16, 2009

Top Fifteen Wilco Songs

In the last week there has been a might resurgence of Wilco playing on my computer so, even though it is not List December I thought I would post a new list. So here you go! Feel free to moan and fuss.

15. Wishful Thinking (A Ghost is Born)

14. I’m Always In Love (Summerteeth)

13. Red Eyed and Blue (Being There)

12. Please Be Patient With Me (Sky Blue Sky)

11. Misunderstood (Being There)

10. Nothing’severgonnastandinmyway (Summerteeth)

9. I Am Trying to Break Your Heart (Yankee Hotel Foxtrot)

8. Shouldn’t Be Ashamed (A.M.)

7. She’s a Jar (Summerteeth)

6. How to Fight Loneliness (Summerteeth)

5. Passenger Side (A.M.)

4. Theologians (A Ghost is Born)

3. Ashes of American Flags (Yankee Hotel Foxtrot)

2. Via Chicago (Summerteeth)

1. California Stars (Mermaid Ave.)

No comments: