Thursday, October 09, 2008

Another Seinfeld Moment

I will never for a second disguise my love for Seinfeld (both the show and the person). I've been a big fan for a while, a bigger fan when I lived in NYC where SO much of life reminded me of the show. I'll admit that I know every episode by heart and generally something reminds me of an episode on a daily basis. I even did a list of my favorite episodes here last year for "List December" which I will be doing again this year (the lists anyway, not favorite Seinfeld episodes).

One time Kelli and I saw Jerry for a split second. We were waiting in line at the best comedy club in NYC (Comedy Cellar) when Jerry walked by and went downstairs to try out some new material. He didn't stick around for the next show which was unfortunate! I'll always be wishing we went to that earlier show but who could have known?

In any case, on Tuesday I was telling Kelli about a young man in class who begins every sentence with "At the end of the day..." and she immediately asked, "you mean he's always concluding?"

SO funny. This is why I love my wife so much. It's like we're living in the show.

1 comment:

Aaron Stewart said...

Whatever dude "Friends" was so much better.