Sunday, September 07, 2008

Thoughts I have had today.

-Welcome to the blogosphere Rob Grant!

-Uh, how did the Bears win today and why didn't I know more about Matt Forte?

-Guess I picked a bad year to be a Seahawks fan. :(

-The Oklahoma City Thunder? Seriously? What is that, a WNBA team?*

-Can't wait to see the new Coen Bros. film.

-Wayne's World is playing at the Laurelhurst Theater this week.

-Andrew gets the quote of the camping weekend with "that's why my beats is so dark" after explaining his pair of suicidal goldfish.

-Is their possibly a better source for comedy material than the local news?

-Why did I smile when I heard the line, "Tom Brady could be out for the year"?

-Hey Cubs, remember that whole, "we're good" thing you've had going on for a good portion of the season now? Remember? Yeah, uh, let's get back on that train.


*no offense to women who play basketball, this is targeted solely at the team names. ie. Sparks, Shocks, Mystics, Fever, pretty much any of them.

3 comments:

Dan said...

"That's why my beats is so dark."

Anonymous said...

Technically, he said "That's why my beats are dark."
It was changed later to sound a bit more... ungrammatical? And thus authentic? :)

Dustin said...

thanks Dan. you're right.

Bob, he did use the word "is". I heard that for sure.