Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm at a Starbucks in Beaverton right now and there's this business guy in here that is talking as if the world wouldn't continue to exist without him. I always love guys who take themselves and what they do way too seriously. Devin suggests I make a phone call and loudly try to out-talk him. I wish I had a bluetooth ear piece, that would give me the trump card right now.

Does anyone else remember when Paste Magazine Samplers used to be good? What the heck? I don't even know what I'm listening to anymore. Out of the last three samplers I think I've actually thought three songs were enjoyable. What a disappointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to agree with you, though i am excited about zooey deschanel and m. ward doing the "she and him" thing. i thoroughly enjoy me some zooey! but yeah, they haven't been great, and with the songs they finally put on their mixes that i like, some of them i've already had for months. what are you thinking about MMJ's new album? i'm excited to hear all of it...evil urges sounds different but grew on me after the first couple of plays, and i liked the other song they did on SNL a couple of weeks ago. I got evil urges for free off spinner.com a couple of weeks ago.