Friday, October 29, 2004

Rick's Election Garbage

http://www.sbcbaptistpress.org/bpcolumn.asp?ID=1594

I can't believe he sent this out to everyone on the mailing list.
"HEY EVERYBODY VOTE FOR BUSH" says Rick.

"To me, that is inexcusable (not voting) when you consider what the Bible says about our responsibility as citizens"

Tell me Rick, what does the Bible say about our responsibility as citizens? Which translation do you want to use? NLT, NIV, NET, RWV, or maybe all of them?

I just think there are more issues than these to think about before voting for anybody. I feel like God is concerned about more than just these five things. I'm not even sure these are the most important things. Well, if I can't figure it out maybe I will pick up the latest album by punk rockers who dropped out of high school. They've got to know how to vote right?

Sorry, I have an anger problem. I'm working on it.

No comments: