Saturday, October 30, 2004

Halloween Crap

I had a really good comedy performance tonight. I really felt like I had the crowd from the beginning which was fun. Got to meet a lot of other comedians and get to know them a little before the show down in the lounge. The guy I performed after did a few shows with Seinfeld back in 81 so that was pretty cool. Only 16000 degrees of separation!

I just got home a little while ago and i'm pretty tired and as I walked into my apartment building there were about 100 people in the courtyard area having a big Halloween party. How freaking irritating. I can't hear anything but them yelling and screaming in my apartment. How am i going to get any sleep? I've got to preach two services tomorrow too. This sucks. I should call the cops. Or I could go join them. Not sure which one to do yet.

No comments: