Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Final Harry Potter Book Leaked!!!

From now until I am finished reading the final HP, I am cutting myself off from the outside world. Now that the book has leaked on the internet as of today, there are already people who know exactly what happened and would love to ruin it for the rest of us. Therefore, I am not reading blogs, I am not watching the news, and I am not listening to the radio! Harry Potter fans beware!

So, if I don't answer when you call, don't be offended!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry gets impaled with a Quidditch stick and dies...

sorry I ruined it for you.

Anonymous said...

the word of life says that in the last of days men shall become lovers of themselves more so than lovers of GOD,,,,,it's true .Truth is non-debateable,,it's either excepted or denied. Harry Potter book lovers are misguided souls feed there minds(the battle ground) with the nourishments of evil works concieved by satan. With as many adults sleeping outside the market places where HPB is sold,,,no wonder we have confused and rebellious youths in this society. tlspinebluff

Dustin said...

hahahaha. hahahahaha. hahahahaha. thanks anon. you've obviously never read the books for yourselves to have any idea what they are about. thanks though!