Monday, July 09, 2007

Back from Lake Tahoe

Just got back from our vacation last night from visiting Kelli's aunt and uncle at their place on Lake Tahoe. We did everything! Hiking, Biking, Rafting, and Boating and I'm tired.

I'll post a pic link soon. Lake Tahoe is beautiful. This is Kelli and I on top of a little island that we kayaked out to in Emerald Bay where (can't remember her name) used to have a private little Tea House. This was Kelli's favorite spot and I think you can see why!



Not a bad view for tea time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lot of fun.

i'm diggin the shades

Dustin said...

i was wondering how long it would take before someone would comment on those! For the record, they were borrowed!

The Anonymous Human said...

I've been there! What a beautiful place eh? Did you go to the castle accross the bay?

Dustin said...

hey Jake,

you mean the Viking castle in Emerald Bay? I can't remember what it's actually called. We floated around in the bay by it but I didn't go to shore and walk around and see the front. Kelli did though. Did you take the tour? Am I even talking about the same thing?