Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Finally Found the Love of a Lifetime


Posted by Hello
No this is not going to be a mushy post about Kelli although yes Kelli you are my love of a lifetime. Back to the matter at hand. I was listening to some random stuff last night when I ran across Firehouse's Love of a Lifetime. Like John I was instantly taken to up to a vision, an age where it was encouraged to tight roll your jeans but more specifically to a day in 1993 at a Junior High dance when I had found a love of a lifetime. I can't remember her name but I know she was special. We danced all night long, never coming too close to looking into each other's eyes but i will never forget the way I held her with outstretched arms at the sides of her waist as Firehouse came on. I can only imagine how envious the teachers were as they gazed on to a floor of 100 13 year olds in hopeless love. Those were the days.

No comments: