Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Laundry is Stressful

For some reason doing laundry always stresses me out. I have this fear that I'm going to get my clothes ready, carry the 800 pound bag over to the laundrymat and there's going to be no washer's available. It's going to be packed and I'm going to have to wait around forever and fight other people for washers and dryers. I think something is wrong with me. That is my greatest fear doing laundry. I don't mind the actual laundry part. It's a good chance to sit down, relax and read although it is 90 degrees in the place, eventually you get used to it. Taking the clothes back in the bag is stressful too because i'm afraid that by the time i walk across the street to my apartment the clothes are going to be wrinkled and I don't know how to use an iron. Hmmmm. Laundry is filled with lots of fears. I have to pray before I go to remain calm.

No comments: