Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A True Story

As I was approaching the elevator in an airport parking garage in Tampa I see about 8 people who appears to be one large redneck family looking around at the elevator whom appear to be having a hard time getting the elevator to work. I hear this:

"I think you might need a key or something."

As I approach they start to walk away. I hit the button and the elevator door opens and I hear:

"Hey, this guys got it figured out."

"Yeah, I cracked the code" I think.

The family gets in the elevator, the youngest boy of which has a filthy face and the father had a killer mullet along with a button up shirt with the sleeves ripped off.

I ask, "what floor should I hit?"

"Ah, we're just along for the ride."

I press 6 (the top floor).

He explains further, "I'm building the elevators on the other side of the garage and was just bringing my family to see what we're doing."

This is okay, but I'm confused on how you can be building an elevator but not know how to open the doors! Yikes. I still can't believe this happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...at this point you punched the next floor, got out and said "I think I'll take the stairs."

starla