Monday, December 13, 2010

7 Books from 2010 that I'll Never Read



1. The Power - Rhonda Byrne
Laughably dumb. Possibly, the dumbest life philosophy I've ever heard of. That's being generous. Here's a good critique.


















2. American By Heart - Sarah Palin
Just being honest, I will probably never read anything by Sarah Palin. She's a great character for SNL spoofs, but that seems to be about it.

















3. Pinheads and Patriots - Bill O'Reilly
I think the biggest reason I will never read this book (other than my lack of interest in thoughtless political blabber), is the picture on the front of the book. It's clear that Obama is a pinhead, and he is a patriot. Well done Bill, well done.
















4. Kardashian Konfidential

They can't even spell the title right. Can't imagine how many misspellings are in the rest of the book.

















5. Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever; My Story
I think this will be on almost everyone's list of what not to read in the entire universe. To be brutally honest Justin, if you are thinking that you will be remembered "forever", or that you are a timeless musical genius, you may want to lower your expectations a pinch.















6. Inside of a Dog; What Dogs See, Smell, and Know - Alexandra Horowitz
If there were a 22 minute special on Discovery Channel, I might watch it, but I doubt it. I can't imagine spending 3 hours reading it with all of the other options available. Can we get a short synopsis or something?















7. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang - Chelsea Handler

I can't imagine a television personality that I will ever like less. I try to, but I don't know what anyone could do to make me like them less.


1 comment:

jersnyder2 said...

Guess Ill be returning your Christmas present...