Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wildlife Safari Park

I'm a big fan of wild cats so experiencing this was honestly one of those thing I had hoped to experience at some point in my life. My friends laugh at how excited about this I got but they didn't get to hold an African Lioness Cub either. More pictures of the park are here.

The Lioness Cub... You can get a much better shot if you click on the picture.













The Cub growing in Kelli's face. For still being a little kitten, it's got a nice set of teeth.












Here's the black Panther cub. She was a little more mellow and kind of in her own world.


























A baby Wallaby.

In any case, we're having a fantastic time down on the Southern Oregon Coast. We're headed into California tomorrow to see the redwoods.

1 comment:

Chip Anderson said...

You can now die complete.