Saturday, March 10, 2007

Random Notes

Kelli is at a writer's workshop today at Western Seminary so here I sit.

Last night we went to Linda and Sam's to learn how to cook Salmon three different ways. I was extremely tired and did not talk to hardly anyone. I felt kind of bad for that but i just didn't have the energy to interact.

As I sit here I am only hours away from brewing beer with Travis.

Tonight we are going to see 300 with Jason and Kimberly.

Next Friday we get to move into our new apartment above the garage. We're really moving up. From the basement to the garage! The garage is pretty sweet though. It's got a fireplace, a huge front window from which to enjoy spring, and it's a perfect place to have people over (which we will be doing when our beer is ready to drink and lent is over).

Crap, i'm just bored, sorry for wasting your time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude. 300 was killer.

those Spartans are the epitome of bad asses.

Anonymous said...

band of horses is here tonight at a small bar downtown. thought of you when i saw that! maybe we'll go!

Dustin said...

oh man, i'm so jealous Betsy! I would LOVE to see that!