Wednesday, October 26, 2005

MMMBop


Posted by Picasa

Last night Rick Bennett came and talked to our Impact Ministries meeting at USF and did a very good job. Very challenging and something not only the students needed to hear but I as well. I believe everything he said, but I am much poorer at living out that belief. I felt like I had several ways to care for the poor in NYC and it was great working with Grafitti and Bowery now and again, but i haven't really plugged in here yet.

Anyway, the reason i'm writing is to give you the quote of the evening which Rick already knows is coming. I hope you understand Rick. We were talking about music and he made this statement:

"I really think Hanson has a Pet Sounds in them. They're second album was brilliant."

That's is all i will say. I will leave it to you to respond to him.

1 comment:

DJ Word said...

judging from the lack of comments I can only assume absolute agreement or awe from your readership