Sunday, October 16, 2005

Good Hate Post Here

"I desperately need to experience God" By Dustin from previous blog. Ok Dustin this week go see some poor soul in jail, help a poor person and go love one of these people that do all these things that really piss you off. Then and only then when you experience God! I am sick of all of these out of the church wall's people always bitching about the in the church wall's people. do you care what they are doing at the rotary club or the masonic lodge. just get on with it shut up and let those people do what they do. the same God that got you where you are is the same God that loves them and will take them on their journey. I think the real problem is we have a lot of bloggers who give Jesus a bad rap by saying they are His followers, but in reality they are just some wordy philosophers out there that like plato want to talk and not do!"
--Person who has some anger issues.

"Hahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha."
--Dustin

6 comments:

soebeck said...

Man, gotta love the people who attack you anonymously! What the heck? Not only that, but what was he disagreeing with?

Is he upset with you because you insulted Pop Music? Seriously!?!

Dustin said...

yeah you're not kidding.

I have no idea what this person was disagreeing with. I can't find any correlation with what they said and the quote from Dallas Willard.

it's always funny to get something like that. gave me a good late night laugh.

Adam said...

No talking philosophy... Really experiencing God through serving...

First off we need thinkers that is how we know what we know.

Secondly we don't do service to experience God it is so THEY experience God.

The Peighs said...

Damn. I hate it when i forget to sign my name.

Anonymous said...

I don't agree that the person spoke rude to you. We are Gods followers right? I am. Since we are followers (disciples) then we can rejoice in being Christian.

bye man!

Anonymous said...

huh?