Saturday, September 18, 2004

Music that feels like this.....


Posted by Hello

There is certain music that fits the theme of fall, the winding down of a year, the reflection that usually takes place during this time, the feeling you get when you walk outside and it's starting to get cold. Here are a few of the things that I enjoy in the fall:

CD's:
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Fear
My Morning Jacket - At Dawn
Counting Crows - August and Everything After (Makes Sense)
Whiskeytown - Strangers Almanac
Azure Ray - Azure Ray
Denison Witmer - Safe Away

Songs:
Ben Kweller - In Other Words
Pedro the Lion - The Longer I Lay Here
My Morning Jacket - Bermuda Highway
Gin Blossoms - As Long As It Matters
Denison Witmer - These Days
Ben Folds - Magic
Toad the Wet Sprocket - I Will Not Take These Things For Granted
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

No comments: