Friday, September 03, 2004

I'm a Real New Yorker

Tonight it finally happened. I feel like my 2 1/2 years have paid off living here. Tonight as I was walking along 3rd St. and Ave. B I was solicited by a prostitute. She (or he maybe, not sure) was a tall black woman (man, still not sure). She had an unbelievably short skirt on, in fact it was above her underwear (panties, whatever you prefer). She walked straight up to me and said, "How much baby?" I didn't really know what to say so I said, "How's 50 dollars?" Just kidding, I kept walking but it was a celebratory walk. There were actually quite a few prostitutes over in that area.

The night got even better when I was talking on the phone to Kelli standing outside on Ave. A. Five college girls came by and one of them said, "Oh baby, look at you, those tight jeans, that hot shirt, I just want to........................(taken out because it is too dirty to repeat). And then they were all cheering for me as they walked away and one girl grabbed her ass and growled. Wow, I was flying high!

And then as I walked to my building there he was. A man standing in the crosswalk peeing. He wasn't trying to hide it, in fact he was facing oncoming people traffic. Wow, I feel at home here. You can see everything on my block. Come visit, we'll have a good time I promise.

No comments: