Sunday, November 21, 2004

Engaged!


Posted by Hello
This weekend I surprised Kelli down in Tampa and on Thursday night I asked her to marry me. She said no and I was drunk the rest of the weekend. Just kidding. It was an incredible evening and such a great surprise. I will never forget her face. The next night we went over to Clearwater Beach where we had a 3 hour dinner cruise and dance. It was a lot of fun. Looks like the wedding will be down in Florida this August. One thing I notice right away from this picture is that my face has gotten fat. Damn. You know it's fat when you mention that to your fiance and she doesn't argue with you. I'm going to the gym tomorrow. I've got to get in shape. By the way, check out that rock on her finger. If you would like the appraisal price just let me know and I'll send you a copy of the form.

No comments: