Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Caved In

I apologize ahead of time for this because I realize that no one cares about my answers to these stupid questions but I feel like I've had this blog for all this time and have never done one of these things! But mostly I blame Simpkins who made me think it was ok to do this!

Four jobs I have had

1. Stock boy at IGA for a few years. Great job compared to the rest of what you could have in El Paso, IL.
2. Dishwasher at the Elms Buffett. This was probably the worst job I've ever had!
3. Librarian at LCC. I know, i don't really fit the part.
4. Detassler for several years through junior high and some of high school.

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Office Space
2. Dirty Work
3. Billy Madison
4. Airplane

Four Albums I've had on repeat

1. Editors - The Back Room
2. Hard-Fi - Stars of the CCTV
3. Over the Rhine - Drunkard's Prayer
4. Ryan Adams - Jacksonville City Nights

Four places I have lived

1. Enid, Oklahoma
2. Tampa, Florida
3. New York, New York
4. El Paso, Illinois

Four TV shows I love

1. Arrested Developmen
2. Lost (Yes, i'm hooked)
3. The OC (shut your dirty mouth)
4. Seinfeld (i still watch it every night at least once)

Four places I've vacationed

1. St. Lucia
2. Greneda (technically this was a mission trip but i use the term very loosely)
3. Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, and the Oregon Coast (we leave March 10th!)
4. Having a hard time thinking of a fourth. I live in Tampa and sometimes that is like a vacation.

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Filet Mignon at Smith and Wollensky's.
2. Chicken Crispers at Chili's. (Bill Wolf not only introduced me to Christ but also to the Crispers. You're a true friend Bill!)
3. Mahi Mahi
4. Anything Kelli makes! (this ought to score me a few points!)

Four sites I visit daily

1. Pitchfork Media
2. CNN
3. ESPN
4. Stereogum

Four places I would rather be right now

1. At Peculier Pub (still my favorite bar of all time)
2. Playing Buck Hunter with Elvyss at Kabin.
3. At Sea World with Kelli (only two more days!)
4. At a Ryan Adams Concert (minus his useless banter)

3 comments:

bill said...

thanks dustin. lets not mention the baptism/snickers bar thing, though. by the way, might i mention another great dish at chili's: the quesadilla explosion salad. its quite tasty.

Anonymous said...

yes, we've the quesadilla explosion salad and YUM, you're right!!

p.s. you did score points honey!

k

Fishcop said...

When you make your way around the Pacific Northwest be sure to have lunch at Ivar's on the waterfront in Seattle--the red chowder is unforgettable.